Kipepeo Hotel Nairobi
Category: 2 Star Hotel
City: Nairobi CBD
Standard Single - $60
Standard Double - $70
At Hotel Kipepeo in Nairobi, you get to enjoy all the comforts you need without the high cost. A plush bed, private bath with shower, and Internet access are just some of the conveniences in each of the hotel's 56 budget-friendly rooms.
Hotel Kipepeo's strategic location further proves that it is the ideal stopover for the sensible traveler. It is just a few minutes from the Masaai Market, National Museum of Kenya, major shopping malls, and corporate hubs
Hotel Kipepeo is located in downtown Nairobi, along the River Road. It is 15 km from the airport and boasts easy access to prominent corporate and tourist areas in the city. The capital and largest city of Kenya, Nairobi is an established business and cultural hub. It is also known as the "Safari Capital of the World" with its many offerings of wildlife and ecotourism excursions..
- The Parliament, Masaai Market, railway station, and major shopping malls are just less than a kilometer from the hotel. Other notable landmarks near Hotel Kipepeo are:
- National Museum of Kenya - 2 km
- Bomas of Kenya - 05 km
- Nairobi National Park - 7 km
- Rates are based on Bed and Breakfast
- Other Suites Rates Available on Request