Magical 3 Days Masai Mara Camping Safari
This adventure budget road package takes you to Masai Mara, Kenya's most famous and finest game sanctuary.
At the Mara, the most spectacular event of the natural world takes place -the annual migration of millions of wildebeest and zebra from the Serengeti in search of water and pasture. Following on their heels are the predators of the Savannah -lion, cheetah, wild dog, jackal, hyena and vultures.
The Mara offers an unbelievable variety and abundance of wildlife: over 450 species of animals have been recorded here. You will easily see the "Big Five" and numerous plain animals.
The famous Masai tribesmen live within the dispersal area of the game reserve. Your stay is under tents, capturing the original safari spirit.
East Africa Safari Bookers are reputed travel agents in Kenya.We are specialists in organizing Kenya budget camping safaris and Kenya road safaris. We offer tailor made budget camping safaris in Kenya and Masai mara camping safari. Our Kenya budget camping safaris caters for budget travelers to Kenya, for the young and the adventureous. We offer wide option of Kenya budget safaris like Masai Mara and Lake Nakuru camping safaris, Amboseli camping safaris, Tanzana Camping safaris and Samburu camping safaris.
East Africa Safari Bookers offers an unforgetful Kenya budget camping safari adventure experience. Our travel plans include low cost and affordable Kenya budget safaris. Kenya budget tours. Cheapest Kenya budget camping tours and low budget traveler tour packages.Our tailor made safaris suits clients of all levels and every budget.Our Kenya budget camping safaris with us takes you to Maasai Mara.Our Masai Mara camping safari offers the opportunity to view lion, elephant, rhino, leopard and cape buffalo within the shortest time possible.
Tour Length: 3 days 2 nights
- 1st January to 30th June - Price $ 420 per person
- 1st July to 31st October - Price $ 450 per person
- 1st November to 31st December - Price $420 per person
Day 1: Nairobi - Masai Mara
After breakfast depart from our Nairobi for a journey south along the floor of the Great Rift, and then climb the western wall entering Hemmingway's country 'Serengeti Plains'. Arrive in the Maasai Mara Game reserve in time for lunch. Afternoon game drives. Dinner and overnight.
Day 2: Masai Mara
A full day is spent for game viewing across the rich, tree studded grasslands and rolling hills. The famous Masai Mara is renowned for its great herds of plains' game; black manned, leopard and cheetah, but also contains numerous elephant and virtually every type of wildlife to be found in Kenya. This park is perhaps the most prolific in the world and definitely the best game park in the world too for the most approachable game. All meals and overnight at the camp.
- Visit to a local Maasai village for a Maasai cultural tour: US$ 25 per person
- Hot air balloon ride: US$ 450 per person
Day 3: Masai Mara - Nairobi
Pre-breakfast game drives. After breakfast in Masai mara depart for Nairobi arriving late afternoon.
- Transport based on a safari minibus with pop up roof for game viewing
- Park entry fee
- Accommodation in tents with 2 persons per tent and all meals in Masai Mara
- Service of an English-speaking driver guide
- Game drives as per the Itinerary
- Driver allowances and park fees for vehicle and driver
- Government taxes
- Hot air Balloon flight in Masai Mara - US$ 455 per person extra (Price is subject to confirmation at the time of booking.)
- Extras - tips, drinks etc
- Items of personal use I.e Towels, Soap etc
- Holiday supplements
NB: Please note that the tour can be upgraded to a more luxury lodge accommodations at extra cost.