Climbing Mt. Kenya via Sirimon Route
Trip Length: 4 days 3 nights
Price : $600 per person
Departure from Nairobi is at 0900 hrs(either from hotel or airport) to Nanyuki and stop at the Equator briefly. Continue to Nanyuki where you check in your hotel. Afternoon is spend preparing for the hike.A COMPLIMENTARY walking tour to the EQUATOR. Dinner and overnight at the Nanyuki simbas lodge.
After breakfast transfer to Sirimon gate and hike to Old Moses camp for overnight (3300m), 3 to 4 hrs hikes (9kms). Old Moses is where you acclimatize as you also come across different vegetation.
After breakfast Hike to Shipton's camp (4200m )through Liki and Makinders valley for overnight (6 to 8 hrs hikes) 17 kms.
After breakfast descend to Sirimon Park Gate to catch your vehicle to Nairobi.
Included in the price:
- Guarantee price/guarantee trek on confirmation
- Transfer to and from the base of the mountain
- Full board accommodation whilst on the trek. Meal plan as detailed: B=Breakfast, L=Lunch and D=Dinner
- Accommodations in camps/huts as per the itinerary
- All park entrance fees to include government taxes
- Service of an English speaking professional guide, porters and skilled cook
- Start and finish Nairobi
- Treated water on the trek
- Laundry, sleeping bags, beverages/Drinks, accommodation before the trek and climbing gears
- International flights
- Visas to Kenya
- Items of personal nature
- Any other extras not detailed in the above itinerary